The North Face Thermoball Roll-Down Women’s Insulated Winter Booties
Lightweight, water-resistant, warm, compressible and stylish, these Thermoball Booties have all the qualities you need! Wear them rolled up or down.
The North Face Thermoball Roll-Down Women’s Insulated Winter Booties offer lightweight warmth and the compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetic insulation. They are water-resistant, partially repelling snow and other moisture and insulated to retain heat and increase warmth.
- Upper: Water-resistant, element-shedding, 100% recycled P.E.T ripstop shaft
- Upper: Protective synthetic mudguard
- Upper: PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ insulation, which offers the lightweight warmth of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetics
- Upper: Adjustable, Oso-fleece-lined, fold-down collar
- Upper: Plush Oso-fleece footbed cover
- Upper: OrthoLite® footbed provides ultimate comfort
- Bottom: Die-cut EVA midsole wedge
- Bottom: Durable rubber outsole
- Sale items are past season styles or colors
TNF STYLE: CM88
APPROX WEIGHT (½ PAIR): 1/2 pair: 8.3 oz (236 g) / pair: 1 lb 1 oz (472 g) *based on Women’s 7
HEIGHT: 7.25/11″ (18.5/27.5 cm)
CIRCUMFERENCE: 13.25″ (33.5cm)
GUARANTEE: Limited One-Year Warranty from The North Face
More on THERMOBALL™ Technology:
Developed in partnership with Primaloft, Inc., ThermoBall is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional continuous-filament synthetic insulation, the small, round PrimaLoft synthetic-fiber clusters closely mimic down clusters, trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth. Independent clo testing by Kansas State University has shown that ThermoBall has warmth equivalent to 600 fill goose down. As a result, ThermoBall can offer the lightweight warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetic insulation.