Scarpa Techno X Climbing Shoes
Mens technical versatile climbing shoe.
With the Techno X, SCARPA has created performance shoes for difficult and long climbing routes with small steps.
Durable, comfortable, versatile. The Techno X by Scarpa is a embodiment of a performance trad shoe. It performs on all trad terrain and excels on edges and cracks.
- Recommended for: Multi-Pitch Climbing, Trad routes, technicalface climbing and crack climbing
- Bi-Tension™: Basically, a reverse slingshot rand that’s anchored under the critical toe area and connects directly to the heel rand, only there’s nothing basic about it. The patent-pending system actively pulls power from the toes, rather than cramming your toes painfully forward, giving immediate performance with less tension. And that means less rubber, making your shoes lighter, more sensitive and more reactive.
- Resoling possible
- Weight: 500 g / pair (EU 40)
Material specifications for Scarpa M TECHNO X, Silver – Azure
- Upper: Leather, Microfiber
- Lasts: FN
- Sole: XS Edge 4.0 mm
- Material characteristics: breathable
- Outer fabric: Leather, Microfiber
- Sole: Vibram XS Edge MM.4