Patagonia Men’s Cotton Quilt Snap-T Women’s Pullover
$85.00 – $149.00
This heritage-inspired version of our classic Snap-T® Pullover is made of soft organic cotton/polyester blend for everyday layering and warmth.
- Diamond-quilted organic cotton/polyester jersey is warm and soft
- Pullover with 4-snap nylon placket and stand-up collar
- Left-chest pocket with nylon flap and snap closure
- Y-Joint sleeves for increased mobility through the shoulders and arms
- Cuffs and hem have spandex trim
- Hip length
- Body: 8.8-oz 72% organic cotton/28% polyester jacquard knit in 1-inch diamond-quilt pattern. Rib trim: 12-oz 99% organic cotton/1% spandex. Placket and collar trim: 100% nylon plain weave
- 436 g (15.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
- Regular Fit
Patagonia Style #25281
Patagonia on their use of Organic Cotton:
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.