Black Diamond Enforcer Ice Climbing Gloves
Built to tackle steep ice on the most bitter-cold winter days, the Black Diamond Enforcer features maximum warmth, maximum dexterity and maximum protection.
In the Canadian Rockies, the never-ending buffet of steep ice is accompanied by unforgiving sub-zero temperatures, and the Black Diamond Enforcer Ice Climbing Gloves are capable of handling both. Featuring a waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® insert and 170 g PrimaLoft® One insulation, the Enforcer dishes out complete warmth and weather protection while maintaining a dexterous, ice-tool specific fit. The long cuff cinches down to seal out spindrift, and EVA padding on the knuckles protects against bullet-hard ice.
- Fixed lining with 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® with XCR Product Technology
- Woven nylon shell with 4-way stretch
- Fixed lining with 170 g PrimaLoft® One insulation on back of hand
- Goat-leather palm and palm patch with Kevlar stitching
- Compression-molded EVA padding on knuckles for impact protection
- Ice-tool specific pre-curved fit and articulated fingers provide a comfortable, sure grip
Ideal for: Alpine, Ice
Weight Per Pair : 248 g (8.7 oz)
Temperature Range : -17/-1 °C (0/30 °F)
Black Diamond Item# BD801639BLAKMD_1