Big Agnes Hinman Self-Inflating Sleeping Pad
$55.96 – $71.96
A durable, foam core pad meant to hold up to heavy use. Ideal for campers with children or pets, too!
The Big Agnes Hinman is a self-inflating solid foam core pad. With options for 1.5” and 2.5” of thickness in a variety of sizes, these pads are a great choice for those looking for a durable pad that will keep you warm in colder temps.
- High density, solid foam core provides greater cushion, insulation and comfort
- Durable polyester top and bottom
- Internal polyurethane coating
- Add a closed cell foam pad in colder temperatures for extra insulation
- Repair kit not included
- 20″ & 25″ wide pads include compression straps
- The Hinman Doublewide 50″ x 78″ x 2.5″ pad is the only Hinman pad that comes with compression straps and a stuff sack
- Each pad individually inflated and tested
- Durable inflation valve
|20″ x 48″ x 1.5″ – Short||green||-5°||24oz||$59.95|
|20″ x 72″ x 1.5″ – Regular||green||-5°||2lb 4oz||$69.95|
|20″ x 78″ x 1.5″ – Long||green||-5°||2lb 7oz||$79.95|
|25″ x 78″ x 2.5″ – Long Wide||green||-30°||4lb 4oz||$89.95|
|50″ x 78″ x 2.5″ – Double||green||-30°||9lb 1oz||$199.95|
What’s in a name?
Said to have been the first settler in the upper Elk River valley, Frank Hinman arrived around 1870 then hunted, trapped and lived off the land for years. A park, creek and lake we all named after the tough ‘ol bugger. Hinman Park is now considered the gateway to adventure in the Zirkels.