With so many twists in the road less traveled, it’s comforting to know the dependable Active Briefs won’t throw you for a loop. This lightweight brief is made from recycled polyester/spandex fabric to wick moisture; they also glide easily beneath layers. A seamless waistband lies flat and won’t roll or bind, the low-profile, single-sided leg binding stays put and won’t chafe and a breathable, mini-rib crotch encourages airflow. Made of a stretchy polyester/spandex fabric blend.
- Stretchy recycled polyester/spandex fabric blend wicks moisture
- Pairs with the Active Cami
- Seamless waistband lies flat, won’t roll or bind
- Breathable mini-rib crotch
- Leg openings have soft, single-sided binding that won’t chafe or creep
- Tagless for itch-free comfort
- Solids and prints: 5.9-oz 91% polyester (78% recycled)/9% spandex. Stripes: 6.6-oz 93% polyester (43% recycled)/7% spandex. All with moisture-wicking performance
- 28 g (1 oz)
- Made in Israel
- Sale colors are past season
On Patagonia’s Recycled Polyester:
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.